Partner With Us
An estimated 118,000 Coloradans are still missing out on as much as $257 million in EITC refunds each year. By partnering with us on outreach, nonprofits and businesses can help ensure that everyone who is eligible claims these valuable credits. Here are ways you can join the EITC public information campaign efforts:
- Download our outreach toolkit below or contact Kindle Morell to order copies at no cost.
- Publish an article in your newsletters, or e-mail information directly to clients and employees.
- Post information about the EITC on your intranet or websites.
- Schedule a presentation about the EITC for your clients, employees or community. Piton representatives are availble to present, or share talking points for you to present.
- Talk about the EITC at all-staff meetings.
- Train managers to deliver information about the EITC to employees they supervise and new hires.
- Order copies of the EITC informational flier to include with your employees' W-2 forms.
For assistance promoting EITC at your nonprofit or business, or to order printed materials, please contact Kindle Fahlenkamp-Morell, public information campaigns manager.
EITC Informational Flier - Describes the EITC and how to access free tax help, as well as what to bring to a tax appointment.
Tax Help Colorado Flier - Provides a full list of our free tax site locations and operating schedules.
ITIN Flier in English and Spanish - A new IRS law requires ITIN renewal, starting for some taxpayers this month. The flier includes information on who needs to renew, tax implications, and the renewal process.
Resource Flier - Describes the EITC and shares other resources for low-income families, including Tax Help Colorado site locations and information about Health First Colorado and Hunger Free.
For additional resources in languages other than English and Spanish see here.